YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. As in-person activities begin to resume in a limited capacity, those who attend Legacy Walk tours voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please follow these protection measures as outlined by public health officials for the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago. Adjustments temporarily necessary are detailed below for offerings while they are available:
- For the safety of our guests and unless otherwise noted, all walking tours are limited to a maximum of six attendees plus one docent, to allow for appropriate social distancing of at least six feet between individuals who have not isolated together.
- Both the docent* and all tour attendees must wear face coverings over their nose and mouth.
- All walking tour attendees nust bring their own hand sanitizer to further adhere to the guidance of public health officials regarding frequent hand sanitizing and thorough hand washing.
- If you feel ill or suspect you may be experiencing symptoms of a COVID-19 infection, please do not attend a Legacy Walk tour. We will be happy to refund your reservation or hold your ticket purchase for you to join us again at a later date.
- Tickets for Legacy Walk tours must be purchased in advance through the Legacy Project website or by phone. Unfortunately, walk-ups without reservations cannot be accommodated at this time.
- We are happy to answer any questions you might have. Please contact us via email at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or call us at [312-608-1198].
By confirming your reservation for any Legacy Walk tour, you acknowledge and accept the Legacy Project’s COVID-19 safety policies.
*The docent will lower their mask only once all have gathered at a specific stop on the tour in order to be heard more effectively through the PA system.